This yumminess is from the 21 Day Fix EXTREME Nutrition plan (page 35) – I put my own tweaks on it (per usual).
This is what your breakdown will look like if you are a 21 Day Fix follower (I am for LIFE)
All ingredients combined – using frozen fruit (once it is melted the juices make it even better)
Ingredients (makes one serving):
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch sea salt or Himalayan salt (Mineralize)
- 1/4 cup steel-cut oats (I use gluten free option)
- 1 tsp. smooth all-natural peanut butter, no sugar added (I use almond butter)
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (optional – I do not use)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (I use frozen – the juices make this even better)
- Bring water and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low.
- Add oats; cook, stirring frequently, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until water is just absorbed. Remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add peanut butter (your choice of nut butter); mix well. If too thick, add almond milk (or water).
- Top with strawberries.
21 Day Fix EXTREME Nutrition plan breakdown