Are you in a rush in the morning? Always looking for something to quickly grab because you either don’t have time or don’t want to make anything? Then check these out!! Easy to make, little prep required and super quick to reheat and eat!
Inspired by the 21 Day Fix EXTREME nutrition plan (page 37) – with my own twist
Grab and go, pack in lunches – use for breakfast, snack, dinner – anything you like!
Ingredients (makes 6 servings – 2 cups each):
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 large eggs
- sea salt or Himalayan salt and ground pepper (optional – we left out)
- 1 (10-oz) bag baby spinach, finely chopped (we use frozen)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped (pic above is without)
- 2 green onions, finely sliced (pic above is without)
Before popping in the oven
- Heat oven to 375.
- Lightly coat a twelve-cup muffin tin with spray.
- Place eggs in large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Add spinach, bell pepper, and onions, mix well (we only used spinach).
- Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups (recommend only filling 3/4 full to allow for eggs to rise).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center of cups comes out clean (15 minutes was perfect for ours).
* Breakdown for 21 Day Fix with all veggies is 1 red and 1 green. Our breakdown was 1 red and 1/2 green as we only used spinach. Feel free to add any veggies you like – broccoli and more. *