** CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD **
Light, refreshing and easy to make
Makes 2 Servings.
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 dash Himalayan salt
- Herbal seasoning blend (optional)
- Combine vinegars, lemon juice, and the oil in a small bowl and mix well.
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, onion, parsley, basil and seasoning blend (if desired) in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently to blend.