Anyone who knows me can tell you that I LOVE my sweets. I consider myself a former sweet addict (thank you Shakeology and 21 Day Fix), but the struggle is real! There are days/times where I need to have something different than my normal sweet fix go to’s (apple and almond butter, yogurt and fruit, smoothies, shakes, etc). For those moments I have found a solution. This is what I like to call the “healthy” version of my favorite snack as a kid —> pudding!!
~ Inspired by the 21 Day Fix Extreme (found on page 72 in Shakeology recipes section) ~
One of the easiest, quickest treats I have ever made!
Makes 4 servings, approximately ½ cup each
- 1 ½ scoops Chocolate Shakeology (you could use another form of powder just be sure to check ingredients)
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place Shakeology, avocado, banana and almond milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth (if too thick, add additional almond milk – I did not have to do this).
- Pour into four dessert cups; refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until set.
I bet your kids would not even know that you used Shakeology (the healthiest meal of the day) to make this yummy treat! Try it out and let me know what you and your family think!